Monday, September 08, 2008

All about LOVE

I love U/ St. mark's/ Olympus XA2/ May 08


"They observed each other in silence. Ka knew he had nothing to say, anything he might utter right now would be counterfeit. And so, staring into her big, hazel, slightly cast eyes, he told her wordlessly that he had no choice but to remain silent. Ipek sensed now that Ka's frame of mind was very different from that of the day before, that he had become a very different sort of person. Ka could tell that Ipek sensed a darkness inside him and that she accepted it. This, he thought, would bind him to her for life."

SNOW, Orhan Pamuk

The Summer is almost gone, I havent finished it and I can hardly understand what I have read. But I jotted down these few lines weeks ago coz it touched me.

That's the moment between Ka and Ipek.
The moment of understanding.
The moment of full acceptance.
The moment of love.

And all these bring me to my all-time-fav song by MingGor. One is loved when one is fully understood and accepted. Just like Ka in SNOW. He was loved, at least he felt so.

2 comments:

  1. You still haven't finished? Add Oil. You will appreciate it at the end. All the way through it seems to make no sense, but by the end you will be left with an indelible feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, i'll try my "breast" ~

    ReplyDelete