Thursday, January 15, 2009

16 Random Things

Going Up/ The Peak/D80/Nov08


Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, its because I want to know more about you.

1) It takes me quite a long time to think about what to start with...and now I think I really think too much. Random, just random! Ok....the fact is I'm too tired after working for over 12 hours and having my day started with a freezing morning at 0600.

2) I hate Donald Tsang for his arrogance. We deserve a better government with better officials.

3) There are just too many poor in Hong Kong. But I don't give a shit to those so-called charities which only rip people off.

4) The more OT you are willing to work, the more demanding and unreasonable your boss will be. I admire those who can leave the office at 1800 sharp for their courage and ability.

5) I registered a Facebook account years ago. As at 15 Jan 09, a total of 308 "friends" were added to my list. I hate Facebook for some reasons. But I keep logging in to it checking ppl's updates which are totally unrelated to my life. That's why I hate myself.

6) People who are greedy will not get punished under our Law because they are educated and wealthy. Never think your legal system can do justice to yourself. Being rich is rule 1, being clever is the second.

7) Things under the viewfinder are always much more beautiful than acutally they are. I rely on photo-taking to make me think the world less evil.

8) Norah Jones makes me feel like floating in the air. Coldplay heals my soul sometimes. Radiohead and Muse just make me high. Eason sometimes makes me cry. All are good music. I seldom buy it, neither do I steal it, I just download it.

9) I get mad easily, but only with things unrelated to my job. Of course I'm talking about my current one. Reporters should be more into the things that they are reporting. I called this part of the professionalism. ( I always got mad when I was reporting, with all the non-sense and bullshitssss came from those so-called legislators and officials, then I would turn a "west face" to them. )

10) My English havent been improved since my F.5. Now I realize it's already to late to regret that I hadn't studied hard enough.

11) When looking back, I'm glad that I always made the right choice at the right moment. Say the choice of Arts stream (I'd once thought of being a DOCTOR! Obviously I didn't understand myself at all when I was 15), the choice of CUHK ( Though the 3.5 years in CUHK should account for my poor English, I love/miss CUHK more than I'd imagined), the choice to study abroad, the choice of being a reporter but not a flight attendant.

12) I love Beijing. I miss the cold air, the snow and the bicycle.

13) Movies is one of the most important ingredients that make my life. I recommend "21 grams" to everyone who needs to be inspired.

14) I don't cook. A pack of Calbee plus Vitasoy is already a good deal for brunch/lunch or even supper. But I love to make desserts. I do need a bigger oven and stirrer.

15) I used to be a caffeine-free person. My heart just couldn't stand it. I started my coffee life in 2007 and now I rely too much on coffee every working day to wake myself up. I stick to caramel macchiato (for Starbucks) and caramel latte (for Pacific Coffee).

16) Cats are much cleverer than Dogs. Calbee is no doubt a naughty cat, too naughty indeed. But I love him as much as I love his Daddy. Calbee will be tamed one day, I believe.

5 comments:

  1. If Calbee is tamed one day, then he isnt Calbee anymore. Even he is naughty, as long as he knows you love him and keep touching your soul, a little bit of rebellious could be kinda cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "as long as he knows you love him"
    I'm not sure if Calbee knows that. I need an animal communicator~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree calbee is difficult to communicate, only keep bitting ppl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caramel Latte - same here!
    :)

    Btw, I love naughty cats.
    The more naughty a cat is, the clever it is!
    Naughtyness is positively correlated to a cat's IQ. I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah yeah, I love clever cats !

    ReplyDelete