Thursday, January 10, 2008

It hurts

"Please do not put heavy items on me-that hurts! Thank you."
18Nov07/ DC election/Wah Yan College HK

I'm tired of all those sickness, no matter big or small, that keep invading me these few months. I hate all those fuxking endless coughing, allergic skin, painful waist/shoulder/back/knee, stomachache, headache and today, one more thing added to the list, a swollen n painful leg for NO reason.

Let's clap to welcome the newbie!

I admit, it really hurts. And, I'm frightened.

A Playlist of my Favourite songs for my own funeral is prepared. Go to my iTunes and scroll down the list and u'll see. (softness of Radiohead/Eason/Ming Gor/Take That/Coldplay/Sammi preferred.But of course dont miss Fayewong and Suede. ) Many Thanks.

10 comments:

  1. Ah...don't get mad.
    It will be passed.
    The new year's gonna be prosperous and joyful. The best is yet to come.
    =)

    I just found that we have similar music tastes - it so happens that radiohead/suede/eason etc. are also my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 嘩, 攪乜新年流流好似咁多病?

    保重身子, 留得青山在ar~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 咁駛咁灰,你既病一定少過我,而你又後生過我,相信你一定復原得快過我。

    加油加油,我都要努力打好呢場病仗。

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx everyone.
    leona: 我鍾情radiohead 的creep 和suede的everything will flow 時代.新的像總不比舊的好呢...

    陳智遠:就係新年流流,我決定去打小人!

    大小姐:令女總有福,祝我們早日康復 !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:02 AM

    No worries. Rest more, once you recover, you will be stronger than ever.

    And investing in an expensive pillow really makes a difference!

    al

    ReplyDelete
  6. Esther:
    You know what. Me Too!!
    This is one of the clips I keep playing all the time:

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=nxpblnsJEWM

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, live版也很正!

    ReplyDelete
  8. al,what a mysterious initial! thanks~ so which brand do u recommend ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ming Gor, Suede and Faye Wong are also my all-time favorites!

    I remember the first time I listened to Suede's "Trash" at HMV Shatin, I was immediately energised!

    To me, Ming Gor's best album is 愈夜愈美麗, Anthony's first album with GoEast.

    And Faye, what can I say... she was my goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:18 PM

    Good day, sun shines!
    There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
    I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
    Now, I feel good, I begin to get real money.
    It gets down to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

    You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

    ReplyDelete