Sunday, September 06, 2009

15 Movies

films/ Tokyo/Oct08/lc-a

I've got tagged. 15 movies...difficult to recall lei...

Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen movies you've seen that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what movies my friends choose. (To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note -- upper right hand side.) I hope you participate, even if you didn't get tagged!

1. The Hours (Mrs Dalloway buys the flowers herself)
2. Il Mare (Only the Koreans can make this kinda love story so modern and touching)
3. 21 Grams (How heavy your soul weighs?)
4. Before Sunrise/Before Sunset ( These 2 should be counted as 1, rite ?)
5. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind ( Spotless mind...spotless mind...)
6. Infernal Affairs I (It'll define what classical HK movie is)
7. The Others (Someone is always behind you. That is YOU.)
8. 家有喜事 (This is a Timeless Comedy)
9. 十二夜 ( 戀愛中的人都是瘋的!)
10. 情書 (你好嗎?我很好。)
11. Matchpoint (All are by blind chance. Dont take it too seriously)
12. Oldboy (Revenge revenge !)
13. Into the Wild (Dont forget your dreams. Dont forget to dream.)
14. SE7EN (We are all sinners.)
15. Titanic ( I must admit that I was once a big fan of DiCaprio....)

1 comment:

  1. matchpoint is one of my favourite too

    ReplyDelete